The Dark Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of pokemon clan TheDarkAvengers {TDA} if you wish to join contact Mr.KingAero or MagicSwoobat on xat.com/thedarkavengerz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
latrios

prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym Empty
PostSubject: prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym   prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 pm

hello welcome to my water gym i have been acustomed to using water types for a fairly long time now and if u think u can best me well come on down and good luck to you all rules are 6on6 single battler no wonder launcher sleep clause species clause and evasion clause are all active u may only have 3 pokemon that are super effective against water types the rest must be of other random types good luck and if u win u earn the abyssal badge https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/33oh0d1.jpg my fc is : 0132 1102 8135
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym   prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Your W/L streak is 1/1 ur loss is because of me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkavengerz.board-directory.net
latrios

PostSubject: Re: prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym   prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:18 pm

well i just won another challenge XD Razz
Back to top Go down
latrios

PostSubject: Re: prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym   prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:07 pm

lol win loss streak is now 4-1 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym   prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prepare to meet davy jones at the watery depths of my gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Avengers :: Avengers Arena :: Gym Room-
Jump to: